COVID-19 Mortality Review in Malaysia & Updates on Clinical Management of COVID-19
Live webinar on 18th June 2020 focuses on COVID-19 Mortality Review in Malaysia and Updates on Clinical Management of COVID-19.
Panellists for this week:
- Dr. Suresh Kumar is the Head of Medical Department, Infectious Diseases Consultant in Hospital Sungai Buloh. He has been Infectious Diseases Consultant in Hospital Sungai Buloh since 2003. He is also a visiting consultant for National Heart Institute (IJN). Hospital Sungai Buloh is a fully COVID-19 hospital and has been in the forefront of the COVID-19 response in the country. He also sits in the national task force that is spearheads the national response.
- Dr. Faizah Muhamad Zin is the Head of Clinical Audit Unit, Medical Care Quality Section, Medical Development Division, MOH Malaysia. She has been working in the Ministry of Health for the past 16 years. The Unit is in charge of Clinical Audit Activity of the Medical Programme, implementation of Pain as 5th Vital Sign and Pain Free Programme, Perioperative Mortality Review and COVID-19 Mortality Review.
The YouTube Link - https://youtu.be/qmrTGkM4EOE
Updates on Clinical Management of COVID-19 by Dr. Suresh Kumar, Hospital Sungai Buloh (Slide link: https://cutt.ly/DuRDqNu)
COVID-19 Mortality Review in Malaysia by Dr.Dr. Faizah Muhamad Zin, Medical Development Division, MOH (No slide but transcript is available below in form of eBook)
Podcast link and other podcast options (Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, etc) are available here:
Transcript is available here in multiple eBook formats
How to join the future webinar?
No need to register. Just join us live on the designated date and time using your preferred social media account or one of the options below. Don't forget to use app.sli.do to ask questions. As usual our event code is #hcsmMY
- Periscope TV: https://www.pscp.tv/clinUp_covid/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clinicalupdatesincovid19
- Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/ClinUpCOVID
- Twitter Live: https://twitter.com/clinUp_covid
- Clinical Updates in COVID-19 blog: https://clinupcovid.mailerpage.com/
- NIH COVID-19: http://www.nih.gov.my/covid-19/
If you are watching the webinar using mobile phone (no second mobile device near you), we recommend you to watch the live webinar directly from our NIH COVID-19 website or Clinical Updates in COVID-19 blog. We have embedded the Slido Q&A, live chat and video together in one place.
How to get CPD points?
We will broadcast the online attendance form (link) 20 minutes before the actual webinar. The link will also be posted on our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Fill up the online attendance form and you will receive a certificate of attendance. Please double check your email address before submitting. Any mistake in your email address, you will not get the certificate of attendance. See you on Thursday!