Living on the frontline of COVID-19 in MCO And CMCO
This week's webinar on 4th of June 2020, focuses on Influenze like illness (ILI) Surveillance and COVID-19 in Health Clinic (KK), Lung fibrosis in COVID-19, COVID-19 and Kawasaki Disease and Experience Sharing in Continuing Care to Cancer Patients during COVID-19 Pandemic.
Panellists for this week:
- Dr. Narul Aida Salleh is a Family Medicine Specialist at Klinik Kesihatan Kuala Lumpur (KKKL). She is very involved with HIV outreach work with a few NGOs around KL. Besides seeing HIV/ STI cases, she also sees and treats chronic Hepatitis C patients, NCD patients and oversee the running of TB and Infectious Disease unit in KKKL.
- Dr. Syazatul Syakirin binti Sirol Aflah, is a respiratory physician working at the Institute of Respiratory Medicine, Kuala Lumpur. Her main interest in respiratory medicine are in obstructive airway disease, tuberculosis and special interest in interstitial lung disease.
- Dr. Hung Liang Choo is a Senior Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Cardiologist in Hospital Tunku Azizah, Kuala Lumpur. She is also the Head of the Paediatric Cardiology Unit, and the Deputy Head of Department. She designed, developed and established the current `Hands-on Basic Paediatric Echocardiography Course’ in 2007, and was instrumental in the introduction and implementation of pulse oximetry screening of newborn for critical congenital heart disease in Malaysia in 2014. Her other interests are Kawasaki Disease, Rheumatic Heart Disease, and Marfan Syndrome. She initiated and ran the Malaysian Kawasaki Disease Registry supported by Clinical Research Centre (CRC) from 2009-2018.
- Dr. Voon Pei Jye is currently Head and Medical Oncologist with Department of Radiotherapy and Oncology, Hospital Umum Sarawak. He completed his advanced specialist training in Medical Oncology from National University Hospital Singapore in 2012.
The YouTube link: https://youtu.be/AZFUqlGADVo
Management of ILI and COVID-19 in Health Clinic by Dr. Narul Aida Salleh, Kuala Lumpur Health Clinic (Slide link: https://cutt.ly/kyCBkst)
The scars of COVID-19 by Dr. Syazatul Syakirin binti Sirol Aflah, Institute of Respiratory Medicine (Slide link: https://cutt.ly/NyCBn0B)
Kawasaki Disease & Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children by Dr. Hung Liang Choo, Hospital Tunku Azizah, Kuala Lumpur (Slide link: https://cutt.ly/CyNZaOI)
Continuing Care to Cancer Patients during COVID-19 Pandemic-Experience from Radiotherapy and Oncology Department, Hospital Umum Sarawak by Dr. Voon Pei Jye, Sarawak General Hospital (Slide link: https://cutt.ly/8yCBvQH)
Podcast link and other podcast options (Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, etc) are available here: https://anchor.fm/clinupcovid/...
Transcript is available here in multiple eBook formats
How to join the future webinar?
There are 6 ways to watch the webinar live every Thursday at 12 PM (GMT+8). You can join us live using your preferred social media account or one of the options below. Don't forget to use app.sli.do to ask questions. As usual our event code is #hcsmMY
- Periscope TV: https://www.pscp.tv/clinUp_covid/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clinicalupdatesincovid19
- Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/ClinUpCOVID
- Twitter Live: https://twitter.com/clinUp_covid
- Clinical Updates in COVID-19 blog: https://clinupcovid.mailerpage.com/
- NIH COVID-19: http://www.nih.gov.my/covid-19/
How to get CPD points?
We will broadcast the online attendance form 20 minutes before the actual webinar. The link will also be posted on our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Please double check your email address before submitting. Any mistake in your email address, you will not get the certificate of attendance.